5 Best Electric Scooters Recommendations for Kids 2023
aroundknowledge.co.id – The best electric scooters for kids and safety tips for riding. Now that the weather is getting warmer, one of the best electric scooters for kids can be a great way to push your kids outdoors.
Electric scooters are a fun and inexpensive way for your child to get out into the fresh air and explore the neighborhood with their friends. Like electric scooters for adults, there are plenty of options for kids.
However, compared to adult rides, even the best electric scooters for kids are relatively cheap. Most cost less than Rp. 4.5 million, and you can often find the best electric scooters for around Rp. 2.2 million.
But there are plenty of cheap electric scooters for kids, so it's good to know what you're getting before you buy one. We tested several models to bring you a selection of our favourites.
Best Electric Scooters for Kids 2023
One thing to note is that most kids' electric scooters don't have bells or lights, so it's a good idea to at least install a buzzer so your child can warn others. And give them the best bike helmet too.
When your kids grow up or want something to ride with them, check out our guide to the best electric scooters and best electric bicycles. Here are the rest of our picks for the best electric scooters for kids.
1. Razor E100
Overall, the best electric scooter for kids
|Age Range: 8+|
|Dimensions: 36 x 32.5 x 16 inches|
|Weight: 22 pounds|
|Max speed: 10 mph|
|Range: 10 miles|
|Maximum occupant weight: 120 pounds|
- + Not very fast for first time riders
- + Stable battery life
- – The chain drive motor requires maintenance.
- – No paper or reflector
Overall, the Razor E100 is the best electric scooter for kids, as it hits a sweet spot in terms of price and performance, especially for younger riders. Available in a variety of colors, your child can find one that suits their style.
The scooter features a rotary handle acceleration control and a manual front brake. With a top speed of 10 miles per hour, it's fast enough for your child to get to school on time, but not fast enough to venture into the treacherous territory of extreme sports.
The Razor E100 can set up to 40 minutes of driving time or up to 10 miles of distance. Our little riders enjoyed the lightness of the ride, but the chain drive was a bit noisy. The newest model, the Razor Power Core E100, should offer a quieter ride.
If you want a little bling, the Razor E100 Glow (opens in a new tab) has a blue LED on the deck that lights up when you turn the throttle. One thing to note is that the E100 has no bell or reflector, so it's well worth the investment in your child's safety.
2. Segway Ninebot Kickscooter Zing
This electric scooter for kids has a slick LED light.
|Age Range: E8: 6-12; E10: 8-14|
|Dimensions: 30.2 x 13 x 7.5 inches|
|Weight: E8: 17.6 pounds; E10: 22.7 pounds|
|Maximum speed: E8: 8.6 mph; E10: 10 miles per hour|
|Range: E8: 6.2 miles; E10: 6.2 miles|
|Max Rider Weight: E8: 110 lbs; E10: 132 pounds|
- + Sturdy design
- + Waterproof
- + Several driving modes
- + Remote
- – Bad activation instructions
- – No side or front reflectors
The Segway Ninebot eKickscooter Zing is available in two models, the E8 and E10. The E8 is designed for younger riders (3′ 9″ to 4′ 9″ and a maximum weight of 110 pounds) and has a maximum speed of around 8.6 mph.
The E10 is built for older kids and teens (4′ 3″ to 5′ 3″ and weighs up to 132 pounds) and can reach speeds of up to 10 mph. Zing E8 for Rp. 3 million and E10 for Rp. 3.4 million.
Both the Zing E8 and Zing E10 feature a lightweight folding design, cruise mode, thumb throttle and front suspension. Both come in blue, gray and pink and have a hand brake and rear foot brake.
Even cooler are the LED lights along the bottom, which my son thought was pretty neat. But there's no bell, no headlights, and reflective stickers on the rear fender.
I found it a bit tricky to set up (the instructions were pretty lame), but our child tester quickly picked it up and found it a lot of fun. The presence of the front suspension is very helpful.
3. Gotrax GKS Electric Scooter
This electric scooter for kids has built-in safety features.
|Age range: 6-12 years|
|Dimensions: 34 x 15 x 32 inches|
|Weight: 17 pounds|
|Maximum speed: 7.5 mph|
|Range: 25.2V/4 miles|
|Maximum occupant weight: 154 pounds|
- + Cheap
- + Security level 2 button
- + Easy to learn
- – Small frame
- – Limited range
- – No paper or lights
Designed for children aged 6-12 years, GoTrax GKS has a unique braking and acceleration method. Instead of using hand controls, there are two buttons on the scooter deck. When you press the first button and kick it, the scooter starts moving. Press the second button to accelerate.
To stop, all you have to do is take your foot off the rear button and hit the fender. Our child reviewers found it very easy to figure out, but the tiny deck slows the scooter down with every foot movement.
The GKS is lighter than most other kids' scooters and has a hub-mounted 150-watt motor for a quiet ride. But it has 6-inch rubber wheels, which give it a bumpier feel than pneumatic tires. And its range (up to 4 miles) is shorter than other scooters.
It also lacked bells and lights, and no reflectors on the rear fenders. But overall, a very good electric scooter for beginner kids.
4. Razor PowerCore E90
Best budget scooter for kids
|Age Range: 8+|
|Dimensions: 32.9 x 31.7 x 12.9 inches|
|Weight: 22 pounds|
|Maximum speed: 15 mph|
|Range: 5 miles|
|Maximum occupant weight: 120 pounds|
- + Easy to assemble
- + The motor does not require regular maintenance.
- – Long charging time
- – No reflector
The Razor Power Core E90 is the best electric scooter for kids on a budget. Like the E100, it has a top speed of 10 miles per hour and can run continuously for up to 70 minutes. It has push button acceleration, manual front brakes, and retractable struts to keep you upright without tipping over.
However, the Razor E90 has a slightly less powerful 90 watt motor, so it accelerates slightly slower than the E100 and makes climbing hills more difficult. And like the E100, the E90 doesn't have a buzzer or reflector.
5. Razor E300
Rugged Electric Scooters for Older Kids
|Age Range: 13+|
|Dimensions: 42.5 x 40 x 16.5 inches|
|Weight: 43 pounds|
|Maximum speed: 15 mph|
|Range: 10 miles|
|Maximum occupant weight: 220 pounds|
- + 250 watt motor
- + Made for older children
- – Using a harder chain drive
- – No reflectors or lights.
If your kids are aging on the Razor E100, the Razor E300 is a great electric scooter for teenagers. Made for kids ages 13 and up, it has a more powerful 250-watt motor, a top speed of 15 miles per hour, and can accommodate riders up to 220 pounds.
The setup is similar to other Razor E-series electric scooters, with a sturdy steel frame and a curved deck that dives upwards to cover the rear wheel. It also has larger 9-inch pneumatic tires for a more comfortable ride without suspension.
Razor also offers a more seated version, the E300, for around Rp. 750 thousands. However, like other E-series electric scooters, there is no bell, light or reflector.
List of contents
- √ Definition of Environment, Types, Elements and Concepts Understanding the Environment, Types, Elements and Concepts - On this occasion, Around Knowledge will discuss the Definition of the Environment. Which in this discussion explains the meaning of the environment, according to experts, the environment…
- LHO Text: Definition, Characteristics, Characteristics, Purpose, Functions,… LHO Text: Definition, Characteristics, Characteristics, Purpose, Function, Structure, Linguistic Rules and Examples - What is what do you mean by LHO Text or Observation Report Text? On this occasion About knowledge.co.id…
- 5 Best 10 Finger Typing Learning Application Recommendations for 2023 aroundknowledge.co.id - It's intimidating to see the jumbled alphabet on a QWERTY keyboard, but it's there There are many 10 finger typing learning apps on the market that can help students and adults practice and Study…
- √ Definition of Price Index, Uses, Characteristics, Types, Roles… Definition of Price Index, Use, Characteristics, Types, Role of Complete Price Index - On this occasion we will discuss about Price Index. The discussion includes the meaning, use, characteristics, types of price index...
- 17 Benefits of Midnight Prayer and Its Miracles (Discussion… 17 Benefits of Midnight Prayer and Its Miracles (Full Discussion) – As Muslims, we certainly want to do a lot of good deeds and endeavor to Allah SWT. Everyone competes in fulfilling his desire to be able to…
- The Collapse of the Kediri Kingdom: History and Legacy The Fall of the Kediri Kingdom: History and Legacy - The Kediri Kingdom or the Kadiri Kingdom or the Panjalu Kingdom was a kingdom that existed in East Java between 1042-1222. The kingdom is in the city…
- Long Jump: Definition, History, Technique, Style and… Long Jump: Definition, History, Technique, Style and Rules - What is called the Long Jump ?On this occasion, Seputarknowledge.co.id will discuss what the Long Jump is and other things about it. Let…
- Microscope Images: Definition, History, Types, Parts, How to… Microscope Images: Definition, History, Types, Parts, How Microscopes Work and Care - How close are they do you recognize the shape and function of a microscope? At this time, about the knowledge Microscope…
- Short Recount Text Example: Definition, Characteristics, Types and… Short Recount Text Example: Definition, Characteristics, Types and Structure of Recount Text - What is meant with recount text and what kind of example? discuss…
- Islamic Words of Wisdom Islamic Words of Wisdom - On this occasion, SeputihKnowledge.co.id will discuss Islamic Words of Wisdom and examples. Let's look at the discussion together in the article below to get more...
- Example of Cultural Arts Questions for Class 10 (X) SMA/MA/SMK Semester 1… Examples of Class 10 (X) Cultural Arts Questions for SMA/MA/SMK Semesters 1 and 2 (2019 and 2020) - On this occasion, Seputarknowledge.co.id will discuss Multiple Choice Class 10 Cultural Arts Questions and Essay…
- Sholehah Women: 31 Characteristics and Characteristics in Complete Islam Sholehah Women: 31 Characteristics and Characteristics in Complete Islam - For this opportunity, let's review a theme where a woman can be a blessing in itself in the family.
- Motivational short stories: definition, writing tips and examples Motivational Short Stories: Definition, Writing Tips and Examples - What is a Motivational Short Story?, On On this occasion, Seputarknowledge.co.id will discuss whether it is the Short Story of Friendship and other matters about it. Let's see…
- 5 Best Korean Learning Application Recommendations for 2023 aroundknowledge.co.id - Are you looking for an application to learn Korean? It seems that Korean learning apps are popping up all over the place. And as the competition heats up, it can be hard to know which apps are the best…
- Example of historical story text in Indonesia Examples of historical story texts in Indonesia – What are examples of historical stories like? This time around the knowledge.co.id will discuss examples of historical stories and their structures. Let's take a look at the discussion in the article on…
- Conciliation: Understanding According to Experts, Characteristics, Purpose,… Conciliation: Understanding According to Experts, Characteristics, Purpose, Benefits, Advantages and Differences with Mediation - What is it what is conciliation and what is its purpose? On this occasion, Se regarding the knowledge.co.id will discuss it and of course about matters...
- Response Text: Definition, Structure, Elements, Characteristics & Examples Response Text: Definition, Structure, Elements, Characteristics & Examples - What are the characteristics of the response text? On this occasion, Seputarknowledge.co.id will discuss whether it is a response text and other things...
- Physical Fitness: Definition, Components, Concepts, Elements,… Physical Fitness: Definition, Components, Concepts, Elements, Purpose, Benefits and Forms of Exercise - What's in What do you mean by physical fitness? On this occasion, Seputarknowledge.co.id will discuss fitness Physical and…
- Social Arithmetic: Overall Value, Theories and Formulas and… Social Arithmetic: Overall Value, Theory and Formulas and Example Problems - Have you understood what is meant by social arithmetic? discuss…
- Indonesia's Geographical Conditions: Location, Land Condition, System… Geographical Conditions of Indonesia: Location, Land Conditions, Drainage Systems, Weather, Population Conditions and Flora Distribution Fauna - How is the Geographical Condition in Indonesia? Condition…
- Types of Color Types: Definition, Characters and Explanations Types of Color Types: Definition, Characters and Explanations - What are the types of colors and their explanations? On this occasion, Seputarknowledge.co.id will discuss it and of course the things that also cover it.…
- 5 Recommended Best Mathematics Learning Applications for 2023 aroundknowledge.co.id - Math learning apps help children improve their understanding of math concepts without solving problems or looking for answers. The Math app introduces all the major math topics in a fun way…
- Prayer and Dhikr After Prayer Prayer and Dhikr After Prayer - How are the readings of Prayer and Dhikr after prayer? Let's look at the discussion together...
- √ Definition of Self-Esteem, Aspects, Sources, Components, Factors and… Understanding Self-Esteem, Aspects, Sources, Components, Factors and How to Grow It - In this discussion we will explain about self-esteem. Which includes the notion of self-esteem, the importance of self-esteem, aspects and...
- Badminton Game: History, Techniques, Rules, Means… Badminton Game: History, Techniques, Regulations, Facilities and Infrastructure - On this occasion About the knowledge.co.id will discuss the game of badminton and of course about other things as well covered it. Let's see…
- Elements of Weather and Climate (Complete Discussion) Elements of Weather and Climate (Complete Discussion) - On this occasion, Around Knowledge will discuss weather and climate. What are we going to talk about? Let's look at the description below. Weather Elements…
- Very cool, here are 5 recommendations for the best electric scooters… aroundknowledge.co.id - Here are our top picks for the best electric scooters for adults, kids, and commuters. If it's too far to walk and too short to drive, maybe one of the…
- Sanitation Is: Definition, Purpose, and Benefits Sanitation Is: Definition, Purpose, and Benefits – Ever heard of the word Sanitation? Must have right? Here we will discuss in detail Sanitation for those of you who don't know what it means,…
- Air is: Definition, Benefits, Types & How to Take Care of It Air is: Definition, Benefits, Types & How to Take Care of It - In this discussion about knowledge.co.id will explain about Air. Which includes the meaning, benefits, types and how to maintain with a complete discussion...
- Factors Inhibiting Social Mobility: Definition, Factors… Inhibiting Factors of Social Mobility: Definition, Driving Factors and Explanations - What is the meaning of social mobility and What are the inhibiting factors? On this occasion, about the knowledge of Knowledge.co.id will discuss it, including nutritional content and naturally…