How to Login WhatsApp Web Automatically Without Scanning QR
Usually, when you log into WhatsApp Web, you have to check the QR barcode first. However, can you access WhatsApp Web without scanning the barcode? There seems to be a way to get into WhatsApp Web automatically without scanning the QR barcode multiple times.
How to use WA on a laptop without a QR code in this way will make WhatsApp web access more effective and efficient. In addition, it will not take you long to login or access WhatsApp Web.
So how do you do it? How to automatically login to WhatsApp Web without scanning the QR barcode many times will be explained in detail in this article. See more information at ikatekaundip.id
How to Automatically Login to Wa Web Without Repeatingly Scan QR
Here are some ways that you can access WhatsApp Web without having to scan the QR barcode repeatedly, viz.
1. Enable and Use the “Keep Me Sign In” Feature.
How to log back into WhtasApp Web without scanning the barcode? The first way that can be done is to activate the Kep Me Sign In function. This function allows you to automatically save your WhatsApp web account on the device you are using.
Of course, this setting will save you from having to repeatedly log in via QR. You only need to login once by scanning the QR barcode. That's why you can use the Kep Me In Sign feature, namely.
- First, you need to open a browser to access WhatsApp Web.
- A screen will appear asking you to log in to WhatsApp Web.
- You only need to tick or check the box or option "Save me access" first
- formerly. This feature is located below the QR barcode.
- Then, scan the QR barcode using your phone in the WhatsApp app.
- You will immediately login or enter the WhatsApp web screen.
How to log in to WhatsApp Web because this only needs to be done when logging in with a PC or laptop. Of course, this feature will only allow you to automatically log in and use WhatsApp Web.
2. Install WhatsApp Web on your desktop or PC
In addition to using the Kep Me login feature, there are other ways that can be done easily.
Another way that can be used is to install WhatsApp Web directly on your laptop or desktop computer. This method is highly recommended for users of Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, MacOS 10.10 and above.
Here's how to set WhatsApp web login so as not to repeat scanning QR barcodes e.g.
- Open the browser and go to https://whatsapp.com/download.
- You can select and install WhatsApp Desktop for Windows or WhatsApp Desktop for MacOS directly.
- Run the installation process to the end, for example “Run as administrator”.
- Once the WhatsApp icon appears on the desktop, you can quickly open it.
- First WhatsApp web login must use QR barcode scanner. However, after that there is no need
- again scan the QR barcode to open WhatsApp Web which is already desktop.
Do not perform the above procedure using someone else's computer or laptop. This is to prevent your WhatsApp web account from being used irresponsibly by others.
If you are forced to use someone else's laptop or computer, you should log in using the standard method. Once you are done using it, make sure to log out of your account or log out of your WhatsApp web account.
3. Use Google Chrome extension
The third way you can do this is by using the Google Chrome extension. Of course, this method can only be done on laptops or devices running the Google Chrome browser variant and cannot be done on other browsers.
Here's how with the Google Chrome extension to make it easier to access WhatsApp Web, viz.
- First, open Google Chrome on your laptop or PC.
- Next, download and install the Google Chrome extension.
- Then click the “Add to Chrome” option in the “Android Online Simulator” installation window.
- A pop-up window will appear and you just need to select or press “Add plug-in”.
- Then, install WhatsApp and log in for the first time with a QR barcode.
- This automatic login to WhatsApp Web is very useful for those of you who have often used
- WhatsApp Web a long time ago.
4. Additional Apps
Is there a way to automatically login to WhatsApp Web? In addition to the three methods described above, there are other ways you can try so that WhatsApp Web Access does not scan QR barcodes repeatedly.
How to automatically login to WhatsApp Web without scanning the QR barcode many times can also be done using an emulator to open WhatsApp Web. There are various types of simulations that can be used.
You can search for it online and install WhatsApp Web Emulator directly. Make sure the emulator is virus or malware free before downloading.
How to log into WhatsApp Web automatically without checking the QR barcode above many times can be done easily and quickly. In addition, this method will definitely help those of you who often use WhatsApp Web on a laptop or desktop device. Download at greenacademy.id